Castor oil is an ingredient that you can find it easily in any pharmacy for a really low price. Its benefits are countless, going from the strengthening of the nails. The recipe we have for you here is to enhance the growth and moisture to your hair. In addition to assisting in the growth, it’s going to prevent the fall, early start, and activate the blood circulation for your scalp, too.
How to moisturize your hair with castor oil
You’re going to need a few ingredients to make it
- 100 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- 2 tablespoons of a moisturizer of your choice
- 1 teaspoon of the castor oil
- Dissolve the corn starch into water, at room temperature;
- Heat, stirring well, until thick, making a kind of porridge;
- Allow it to cool for a little bit;
- As soon as it is room temperature, stir in the cream and the hydration of the hair;
- Stir to combine, and then add the castor oil.
How to apply on the hair
- Wash your hair only with shampoo (do not use conditioner);
- While the hair is still wet, divide it into four pieces, and apply the mask all over the hair;
- After you apply all over your hair, put a shower cap on and leave it for about 40 minutes.
- After the time, rinse the hair;
- Then apply a conditioner and then rinse it again (do not use a shampoo that is right now);
- You’ll be able to make this hydration pack for a 15-by 15 days.
Wait and see the result, and it is amazing!Share this